In continuation of the Information Meeting March 13th, companies from all countries are invited to join this Meet the Buyer event on march 14th in Copenhagen.
The ambition of the event is to identify companies that can provide a solution or be a part of a consortium for CLEAN’s innovative tender: “Establishment of an innovative plastic sorting and reprocessing solution”. Close to half of the Danish municipalities are interested in delivering all their collected household waste plastic to this facility for 10 years. CLEAN has defined requirements related to the competencies in the applying consortia, and we are calling for innovative companies from the entire value chain to participate in this event. We are especially looking for: Sensor technology, waste collectors, users of recycled plastic etc. Find all relevant information about the tender here
AT THE EVENT YOU CAN:
- Get insight on the business opportunities in the tender
- Develop new collaborations with other companies wanting to bid on the tender.
- Be inspired on how this facility is pushing the agenda in recycling plastic from household waste
- Be matched with other companies interested in bidding on the tender
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- All companies that have a technology or a service that can potentially be used to as a part of the solution required in the tender
- Clusters and organisations that support or promote plastic recycling