In this webinar, co-arranged by Innovation Center Denmark and the Trade council in Shanghai, you will have the chance to learn about the Chinese e-commerce and food delivery market.
ELEME (part of Alibaba Group) is looking for solutions to make their business more sustainable. ELEME specialises in “deliver-to-home” take-out business, instant delivery, and catering supply chain. With 3 million registered delivery riders, 290 million active users, and present in more than 670 cities in China, ELEME is one of China’s largest food delivery service platforms, and ELEME is actively working to become more sustainable.
This webinar will give Danish businesses a chance to learn more about the challenges faced by ELEME and to hear from major stakeholders on the Chinese market. Furthermore, the webinar will showcase Danish solutions in relation to sustainable packaging, and explore how Danish solutions can contribute to solving the challenges experienced on the Chinese market. You also have the opportunity to listen to a roundtable discussion with experts from both China and Denmark.
Preliminary Program (subject to change):
- 09:00 Introduction by moderator Jesper Halle and opening speeches from Consul General Jakob Linulf, Alibaba Local Services, and China Packaging Association
- 09:40 China e-commerce/delivery industry overview: Presentations from Chinese Stakeholders including Alibaba Local Services, and China Packaging Association.
- 10:20 Danish tech & knowledge sharing: With presentation From ICDK, CLEAN and other Danish stakeholders.
- 11:00 Announcing the collaboration & signing ceremony
- 11:20 Sustainable Packaging round table
- 12:20 Roundup