Fem klynger i Nordsøregionen matcher store virksomheder og innovative SMVer gennem "Meet the Buyer" events. SMV'erne tilbydes forskellige uddannelsesforløb og økonomisk tilskud til deres internationale rejseaktivitet.
First Base is a mixed-use developer focused on delivering long-term social value for communities across the UK They are looking for innovative and sustainable solutions for their new development in Cambridge.
Deadline for applications: 26/04/2021
Online meetings between successful applicants and the First Base team: 06/05/2021
What are they looking for?
First Base is working with local stakeholders to develop plans for a modern mixed-use quarter near
Cambridge station. Devonshire gardens comprise workspace, Build-to-Rent apartments, and leisure and community spaces set around new public gardens. While providing high-quality public realm for the community, the mixed-use scheme will also hold strong environmental and sustainable credentials which seamlessly align with their investment values.
First base is looking for innovative solutions, technologies, and products for this new development in the following areas:
- Building-integrated PV solutions
- Latest, efficient, rooftop systems
- Latest novel technologies for PV in terms of power, flexibility and efficiency (PV film, glass, etc.)
- Solutions to transfer PV into EV charging and other sustainable/community-focused amenities
- Air quality solutions (indoors & outdoors)
- Innovative technologies in indoor air filtration systems that promote clean air, fighting viruses,etc
- Air purity techniques to fight pollution and improve health and wellbeing
- Air quality monitoring (outdoor)
- Future Mobility / EV charging solutions / hydrogen
- Heating / energy efficiency/ storage & balancing / phase change materials
- Water reuse & efficiency / SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems)
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Camila Vila-Echague by sending an email to
email@example.com, briefly outlining the interest of your company in the Buyer’s
You should include:
- a summary of why your product/solution or service meets the buyers’ needs
- a link to your website
- your contact details
You can also contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.