Fem klynger i Nordsøregionen matchede store virksomheder og innovative SMVer gennem "Meet the Buyer" events.
Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group Co., Ltd. manufactures and distributes chemical products. The company produces naphthalene series intermediates, rubber additives, and other fine chemicals. They are looking for environment friendly solutions in advanced materials (i.e PEKK, carbon, resins, anode & cathode), chemicals (semiconductors, microreactors) and efficient clean catalytic technology development.
What is their business?
Founded in 1990, Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group Co., Ltd. is located in Binjiang Chemical Industry Park, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province. It is a high-tech enterprise in the province. The company’s products are mainly naphthalene series intermediates, rubber additives and other fine chemicals. Now it has more than ten naphthalene series products, and won the title of “Jiangsu Famous Brand Product” and “China Famous Brand”. Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group Co., Ltd gathers a variety of technical engineering personnel, and a strong technical force. The company has passed IS014001 environmental system, IS09001 quality system and GB/T28001 occupational health and safety system certification successively.
What are they looking for?
Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group is looking for environment frendly solutions in the following areas: o New carbon materials o High-performance resins o Anode and cathode materials for lithium batteries o Semiconductor chemicals o Rubber anti-aging agents o PEKK material o Micro-reactors o Efficient clean catalytic technology development.
Read their buyer profile here.
On Thursday 08/10/2020, Cambridge Cleantech and DIT East will be hosting a webinar about “New Business Opportunities in China”. During the webinar, we will explain the KTK Group and Huada Chemical Meet the Buyer needs.
- Welcome & Introductions: Martin Garratt, CEO, Cambridge Cleantech
- How can the DIT support your Business to reach out to the Chinese Market: Simon Crosland, DIT East
- Presentation of Innovation Needs for Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group and KTK Group in collaboration with Cambridge Tech Valley: Sam Goodall, International programme Manager, Cambridge Cleantech
- A Case Study of UK SME flourishing in China: Cambond: Dr. Gareth Roberts, Business Development, Cambond
- Q&A: With Yanray Rozier, Cambridge Tech Valley Ltd
Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/new-business-opportunities-in-china-webinar-tickets-122235412409
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Camila Vila-Echague by sending an email to email@example.com briefly outlining the interest of your company in the buyer’s case. Please include:
- a summary of why your product or service meets the buyer’s needs
- a link to your website
- your contact details