KTK Group Co., Ltd. is a China-based company, which manufactures products for railway transportation. KTK produces interior systems, electrical controlling systems and vehicle equipment for high-speed trains, Metro, LRV and ordinary rail passenger cars. They are looking for sustainable technologies, specifically air purification solutions/products in the vehicle industry.
What is their business?
Located in Jiangsu China, KTK Group Ltd produces interior systems, electrical controlling systems and vehicle equipment for high-speed trains, Metro, LRV and ordinary rail passenger cars. KTK provides products and services for domestic and foreign well-known rolling stock companies. Established in 2003, they have more than 2000 series of products which are mainly divided into: o Interior products – include roof, wall, floor, wall panels, luggage racks, handrails composition and air ducts, amongst others, o Equipment products – include EMU vehicle side door mechanism, kitchen system, seat and box series.
What are they looking for?
KTK group is currently looking for sustainable air purification technologies/products/solutions for the automotive industry.
Read their buyer profile here.
On Thursday 08/10/2020, Cambridge Cleantech and DIT East will be hosting a webinar about “New Business Opportunities in China”. During the webinar, we will explain the KTK Group and Huada Chemical Meet the Buyer needs.
- Welcome & Introductions: Martin Garratt, CEO, Cambridge Cleantech
- How can the DIT support your Business to reach out to the Chinese Market: Simon Crosland, DIT East
- Presentation of Innovation Needs for Jiangsu Huada Chemical Group and KTK Group in collaboration with Cambridge Tech Valley: Sam Goodall, International programme Manager, Cambridge Cleantech
- A Case Study of UK SME flourishing in China: Cambond: Dr. Gareth Roberts, Business Development, Cambond
- Q&A: With Yanray Rozier, Cambridge Tech Valley Ltd
How can you apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Camila Vila-Echague by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org briefly outlining the interest of your company in the buyer’s case. Please include:
- a summary of why your product or service meets the buyer’s needs
- a link to your website
- your contact details