Project Assistant internship at CLEAN March – August 2023
Ansøgningsfrist: 10 feb 2023
Location: Rådhuspladsen 59 4. 1550 København V
Are you interested in cleantech and the development of sustainable solutions? Do you want to be a part of supporting CLEAN in our efforts to implement sustainable solutions in industry, cities and regions in Denmark and around the world?
CLEAN is Denmark’s environmental triple-helix cluster, coordinating the cooperation between companies, authorities and research institutions in order to develop and facilitate solutions within the fields of waste management, water technologies, air quality, soil remediation and other environmental areas.
As intern in CLEAN you will be responsible of the following:
- Manage the outreach of the CLEANs air-based activities through emails, articles, newsletters.
- Assist and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions (roundtables, workshops).
- Focus on aiding the foundation of CLEANs activities within Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage
- Engage with Danish and European SMEs, universities etc. to take part in air-based activities and study trips.
- Assist on project development (grant & tender application writing).
We expect the following:
- That you have a high personal drive and a motivated team player, but also pro-active and able to work independently and take responsibility from day one
- That you already have a bachelors’ degree in a relevant field of communication, social science, business school, humanities etc. and have already begun or planning to start, but not yet finished a master’s degree.
- That you are available for a full-time (37 hours a week) intern position.
- That you are interested in the cleantech sector and international cooperation, specifically in Carbon Capture and Utilisation and Storage
- That you have strong communicational skills and fluent in English and Danish.
- That you have experience with presentations, marketing material etc. and are skilled within Power point, WordPress etc.
- An exciting job in a dynamic and internationally focused organization with highly skilled colleagues
- Invaluable project managing experience and in-depth understanding of the cleantech clusters and the cleantech sector
- Paid internship of 5500 DKK per month
- 37-hour work week – the duration of the internship is 6 months (1st March – 31st August 2023).
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and other relevant documents thorugh our application form on our website at your earliest convenience, and at the latest by 10th of February 2023. We expect to have interviews with selected candidates on a rolling basis with a preferred start date for the selected candidate on 1st of March.
For further information about this position, please contact Kasper Havemann on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 2681 9192. You can read more about CLEAN on www.cleancluster.dk