Increasing Circularity within Packaging, Plastics and Construction - Match up with International Challenge Owners
Do you have a solution to increase circularity within packaging, plastics or construction? And do you want to collaborate with world leading companies to create solutions for a global market? Then join this webinar where you will meet Strauss, Dolav Plastics, Netafim and Azrieli Group to learn more about their challenges and how you can be part of the solution!
On the webinar, you will also be introduced to the SDG Landing Pad – a tailor-made internationalization program, providing you with tools to reframe your business strategy in the context of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) while connecting you with global opportunities.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
Co-develop sustainable packaging solutions with Strauss
Strauss is the largest food and beverage manufacturer in Israel, with many brands in their portfolio such as PepsiCo, Strauss Water, and more. Strauss is seeking a Danish partner to co-develop sustainable packaging solutions, including for example:
- Flexible packaging
- Reusable packaging
- Programs that allow for the returning of used packaging for washing and reuse
Collaborate with Dolav Plastics to enable sorting of different types of plastics at local recycling plants
Dolav Plastics is a leading global provider in manufacturing and exporting large volume, heavy duty plastic box pallets. Dolav has production sites in Europe, America and Asia, with a global distribution network. Dolav is looking for solutions for two challenges:
- In Israel, recycling plants do not separate different types of plastic in the recycling process. Rather, it is sent to Turkey for offshore processing and sorting, and then the plastic that Dolav can recycle is sent back – a lot of unnecessary transport and emissions as a result. Dolav is hoping to find a technology that facilitates local sorting of different types of plastics, such as PET and PPT plastics. This would take place in local recycling plants.
- Dolav exports 70% of their large plastic containers around the world and encourages their customers to recycle them after their use period, either by sending back the whole container to Dolav, or sending it to be ground into smaller pieces and returning them. However, it is extremely hard to persuade these partners to recycle, given the associated time and costs of the activity. Dolav is looking for a Danish partner to co-develop a practical, sustainable and cost-effective solution to encourage their customers to recycle their products as a default option.
Support Netafim in recycling plastic drip irrigation pipes
Netafim is one of the world pioneers in drip irrigation, holding 30% of the global market share in 2020. The company produces drippers, dripper lines, sprinklers and micro-emitters, as well as crop management systems such as monitor and control systems, dosing systems and crop management software. Netafim is seeking a Danish partner to improve their recycling processes of their pipes. This could be done through technologies such as:
- Raw material analysis
- Online testing
- Advanced and mechanical recycling
- Assessment of the quality of plastics
Collaborate with Azrieli Group to roll out sustainable construction waste solutions across buildings in Israel
Azrieli Group is Israel’s largest real estate and holdings company, which focuses on the development and building of shopping malls, office spaces, assisted living facilities, data centres, and residential developments in Israel. Azrieli Group’s NOI reached $477 million in 2021, on their income producing properties which is 1.3 million square metres. Azrieli Group is seeking a Danish partner to:
- Co-develop sustainable construction waste solutions to roll out across all their building activities in Israel.
- Develop waste management solutions for residential and commercial buildings, such as waste sorting and recycling technologies/solutions.
WHEN? June 7 2022, 14.00-16.00
WHAT? An introduction to Israel’s innovation ecosystem with a focus on concrete challenges and technology needs
FOR WHO? If you’re seeking to scale your business or startup alongside world leaders, this webinar is for you!
CONTACT: Write Gabrielle Briner, Innovation Officer at Innovation Centre Denmark Tel Aviv, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ MORE ABOUT THE CHALLENGES HERE: https://sdglandingpad.solved.fi/activities/environmental%20challenges/list
SDG LANDING PAD – a tailor-made internationalization program
Aimed at Danish growth-oriented SMEs and startups, this tailor-made internationalization program, with a duration of up to 12 months, consists of elements relevant for adding value to your company. It will provide you with tools to reframe your business strategy in the context of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) while connecting and assisting you with global collaboration opportunities. The program content and duration will be agreed upon with the challenge owner and the SME/startup.
Contact Tine Risbæk Jensen on email@example.com for more information.
Det sker i CLEAN
Miljøklyngen samler danske innovative virksomheder i 5 netværk
Læs mere om miljøklyngens 5 faglige netværk
Danmarks miljøklynge flytter ind på Roskilde Universitet
CLEAN kommer tættere på sjællandske virksomheder med det nye kontor i Roskilde.