Cleantech Impact Accelerator
Do you have an innovative technology within cleantech, circular plastic solutions, bioresources or sensors and digital technologies? Are you searching for tailored expert advice within business development, technology development/validation and financials? And do you want to be introduced to some of the major players within the cleantech and bioresource sector with the opportunity of pitching your solution to them? If so, then the 4th track of the Cleantech Impact Accelerator program may be the perfect fit for you!
The participants will get:
Customer introductions and tailor-made training programs on business development, technology, and financials:
- 8 in depth workshops/masterclasses on how to identify and work with early adopters, lean startup methodology, data modelling, defining and pitching your value proposition and how to collaborate with large companies.
- 1-1 sparing sessions and development of financial action plan incl. potential outreach to investors.
- Overview of relevant funding sources.
- 1,5 hours of 1-1 technical sparring/validation with the Research Institutes of Sweden.
- Workshops on R&D, e-marking etc.
Customer insights and introductions:
- Access to a broad network of Danish, Swedish and international companies in the cleantech and bioresource industries.
- Your personal business supporter will match you up with customers and/or partners and, when relevant, give you the opportunity to pitch your technology.
- In previous tracks, startups have met companies like Tetra Park, Alfa Laval, Arla, Oatly, NCC and Balder.
- Exposure and visibility to the cleantech and bioresource ecosystems.
- A close groups of likeminded startups!
Who can apply?
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups from Denmark, Sweden and Norway (primarily)
- The company is preferably <5 years (counting from registration date)
- The company must have less than 10 employees
What it takes:
- Participation in 9 workshops/masterclasses (see elaborate topics in the info material).
- A time commitment of 2-8 hours per week from end of January until end of April, depending on your need.
- Extra technological validation beyond the free 1,5 hours comes at a cost (optional).
Make sure you work with a solution within cleantech, circular plastics, bioresources or sensors & digital technologies.
Program duration: End of January 2022 – End of April 2022
Deadline for application: 18th of January, 2022
NB! Participation is free of charge, but requires that you sign a de-minimis statement. You can read more about the rules for de-minimis here: https://interreg-oks.eu/ansoka/villkorforprivataaktorer/vilkaundantagkanvianvanda/stodavmindrebetydelsedeminimis.4.5e8b6fb716b53dc2b133eb7.html .
Det sker i CLEAN
EU Techbridge Final Event
You have the opportunity to make a digital 1:1 matchmaking with North American companies with a kick-off webinar.
175 mio. kr. skal hjælpe Danmarks klynger til at drive innovationen i SMV’erne til nye højder
CLEAN og resten af Danmarks viden- og erhvervsklynger skal fortsætte med at implementere Danmarks Erhvervsfremmebestyrelses klyngeprogram til og med 2024.