Project Development for Circular Economy in Plastic and Packaging
Do you want to take part in future projects and collaborations on circularity for plastic and packaging?
And do you want to present project ideas and best practices to an international audience at a follow-up workshop in November?
Join this preparatory workshop for Danish and Swedish actors!
When? 24th of October, 12.30-14.30!
Domains for project development:
Actors across Denmark, Sweden, Belgium and Portugal have identified the following areas as joint priorities for further exploration and innovation (outcome 3R-Connect phase 1):
- Material choices and packaging design: How to make the right material and design choices?
- Reuse systems for food packaging: Implementation and scaling of reuse systems/infrastructures and business models for packaging?
- Citizen behavior: How to create incentives, nudging and societal structures for reuse?
- Extended Producer Responsibility: How can producers implement take back systems?
- Traceability and digital solutions for sorting: Opportunities and potentials from innovative solutions / How to implement and scale new systems?
- Chemical recycling: How to advance the technology and secure feedstock of plastics which are not suitable for reuse or mechanical recycling?
At this workshop you will take part in:
- Identifying Danish/Swedish best practices: projects, technologies, capacities and solutions within the priority areas. The selected cases should be the source of inspiration for follow-up research or projects.
- Discussing the priority areas and formulate potential project ideas to address circularity challenges
Selected project ideas and best practices will be presented on the 23rd of November online to an international audience of companies, organizations, research institutes and other actors based in Portugal, Belgium and other regions to initiate further project development and collaboration.
12.30-13.00 – Arrival and lunch
13.00-13.05 – Introduction
13.05-13.20 – Key challenges in the plastic packaging value chain: Give input on a set of already identified challenges for the plastic and packaging industry
13.20-14.15 – Open discussion: project ideas
14.15-14.30: Future international collaborations addressing circular challenges
The projects aims to develop joint cross-regional action plans that contain specific required actions, needs for innovation and research to be implemented by private, public and research actors through follow-up projects.
The activity is co-funded by the Danish Board of Business Development, the European Union and the Danish Agency for Education and Research.
Det sker i CLEAN
Circular Plastics in the Americas: Matchmaking and Networking with the Brazilian delegation
Connect with Brazilian challenge owners in the plastic sector!
Temadag: Længe leve produkter og materialer – elektronikfokus
Kom og hør de nyeste resultater og få inspiration til, hvordan cirkularitet og bæredygtighed tænkes ind i elektronik i alle faser af dets livscyklus.